PVC flooring is made of polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin as the main raw materials, adding fillers, stabilizers, lubricants, plasticizers, coloring agents and other auxiliary materials, and producing into tablets through the processes of compounding, extrusion or banburying, calendering, etc. On the continuous substrate, the following different processes are selected according to different products: coating, laminating, gluing, hot pressing, tempering, cutting and other treatments.
PVC floor characteristics
Due to its superior performance and environmental protection, PVC flooring has generally replaced ceramic tiles and wood flooring in European and American countries, and has become the most commonly used and popular variety in flooring. It is the first choice for floor decoration materials and has a very broad development prospect.
1. Green and environmental protection: Polyvinyl chloride is a 100% new environmentally friendly and non-toxic resource. The raw material is non-natural, which does not damage forest resources and has no formaldehyde;
2. Super wear-resistant: There is a transparent wear-resistant layer on the surface of the PVC floor, and its wear-resistant speed can reach T level. The 0.55mm thick wear-resistant layer can be used for more than 5 years under normal conditions, and the 0.7mm thick layer The wear-resistant layer of the ground is sufficient for more than 10 years, so it is super wear-resistant. Tongtou floors are generally guaranteed for 20 years. The wear resistance of PVC depends on the thickness of the wear layer, which can generally be used for 5-10 years.
3. Antibacterial performance: The surface of PVC floor has undergone special antibacterial treatment, and the surface of PVC floor has also been specially added with antibacterial agents, which has strong killing ability for most bacteria and the ability to inhibit bacterial reproduction;
4. Fireproof and flame retardant: The fireproof index of qualified PVC floor can reach B1 level, which means that the fireproof performance is very good, second only to stone. PVC floor itself will not burn and can prevent burning;
5. Waterproof, moisture-proof and mothproof: Since the main component of PVC floor is vinyl resin, it has no affinity with water, so it is naturally not afraid of water, as long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged, and it will not be mildewed due to high humidity. And mothproof
6. Sound-absorbing and anti-noise: PVC floor has ordinary floor materials that can’t compare with sound-absorbing effect, and its sound absorption can reach 20 decibels. Therefore, choose PVC floor in quiet environments such as hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, theaters, etc. There is no need to worry about the impact of high-heeled shoes and the ground knocking on your thinking. PVC flooring can provide you with a more comfortable and more user-friendly living environment.
7. A wide variety of colors: PVC flooring has a wide variety of colors, such as carpet texture, stone texture, wood floor texture, etc. The texture is realistic and beautiful, with colorful attachments and decorative strips, which can combine to create a beautiful decorative effect.
8. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance: PVC floor has strong resistance to acid and alkali corrosion, can withstand the test of harsh environments, and is very suitable for use in hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
9. Convenient maintenance: The maintenance of PVC floor is very convenient. If the ground is dirty, wipe it with a mop. If you want to maintain the long-lasting bright effect of the floor, you only need to wax and maintain it regularly, and the maintenance frequency is much lower than other floors.
pvc flooring manufacturer