As a floor material, vinyl is a combination of synthetic materials such as glass fiber, polyvinyl chloride and plasticizers. Also because it is composed of multiple layers of different materials, vinyl flooring is not only durable but also comfortable.
After nearly 100 years of production, development and redesign, the current vinyl floor is thicker than in the past, which means that its moisture resistance and water resistance have become stronger.
· Strong endurance, very suitable for installation in areas with heavy traffic
· High comfort level, as a kind of "resilient" floor, which means that its soft texture is suitable for standing for a long time
· Easy to clean, dirt only stays on the surface, easy to clean
· High humidity resistance, vinyl flooring is completely waterproof, all water will eventually stay on the floor
· Quick and easy installation
· Green and environmentally friendly, the floor material is 100% environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resources
Sound absorption and noise prevention, its sound absorption decibels are much higher than ordinary materials, suitable for use in hospitals, schools and other environments that require quiet
· Beautiful and good-looking, vinyl flooring provides a wide range of colors and realistic wood grain and stone grain designs to meet the needs of various interior design
Introduction and benefits of sheet vinyl flooring you can browse related products and initiate consultations on our website.