For pvc vinyl flooring, it is necessary to apply special resin for pvc vinyl flooring on the surface for daily maintenance after the construction is completed. Usually you only need to scrub with a broom, vacuum cleaner or a damp cloth squeezed out of water to keep the floor clean. In order to prevent the soles with sand particles from scratching the pvc vinyl flooring and causing pollution, it is recommended to lay dust-proof carpets at the entrance and exit of the gate to prevent sand particles under the soles from being brought into the room. Sand, sharp and hard debris will scratch the surface of the floor. Please clean it with a broom or vacuum cleaner in time.
For difficult-to-remove pollution, try to apply a special cleaning agent for pvc vinyl flooring to the floor surface. After a few minutes, scrub with a softer plastic brush. Remember not to use too much force to avoid damaging the floor surface. After 6 months of use, the floor can be waxed if it feels dull.
The specific cleaning and cleaning procedures are as follows:
1. Use a broom or vacuum cleaner to clean the floor surface.
2. Dilute the cleaning agent according to the degree of pollution (please contact the manufacturer to confirm the amount of dilution).
3. Use a rag dipped in cleaning agent to wipe the floor surface, and after leaving it for a few minutes, clean the speed of the special pvc vinyl flooring and sander.
4. After reaching the lowest speed, polish. Or, use a softer plastic brush to scrub. Please don't use too much force to avoid damaging the floor surface.
After the cleaning is completed, immediately recycle the sewage from the cleaning agent, wipe the floor with a clean cloth (towel) before the floor is dry, and wipe the washed
6. After cleaning, it can be used after the floor is fully dried. Please do not enter it while blowing.