SPC Flooring has several advantages: imitating water, imitating fire, 0 formaldehyde, oil stain resistance, and can replace ceramic tiles and wood floors. Suitable for all major tooling and home improvement. For example, hospitals, schools, hotels, hotels, restaurants and other places.
SPC Flooring is constantly favored by people at home and abroad. It is an all-round new favorite that integrates the advantages of ceramic tiles and other types of floor materials. It is performed with a variety of colors, environmentally friendly materials and diversified color visual presentations, making the noise and chaos Lost the sense of existence. Let's take a look at the advantages of SPC Flooring.
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC Flooring is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reductions. The main raw material of SPC Flooring, polyvinyl chloride resin, is an environmentally friendly and non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, and no heavy metals. And carcinogens, no soluble volatile matter, no radiation, real natural environmental protection. SPC Flooring is a reusable floor material, which is of great significance for protecting our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2.100% waterproof, PVC has no affinity with water, and will not be mildewed due to high humidity. In southern areas where there are more rainy seasons, SPC Flooring will not deform due to moisture and is a good floor choice.
3. Fire protection. The fire protection rating of SPC Flooring is B1, second only to stone. It will automatically extinguish after leaving the flame for 5 seconds. It is flame retardant, non-spontaneous, and will not produce toxic or harmful gases. Suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Anti-slip. Compared with ordinary floor materials, SPC Flooring feels more astringent when exposed to water, and is less prone to slipping. The more water it encounters, the more astringent it becomes. It is suitable for families with elderly and children. It is the first choice for ground materials in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC Flooring is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech, and its wear-resistant revolution can reach about 10,000 revolutions. Depending on the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of SPC Flooring is more than 10-50 years. SPC Flooring is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large traffic and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, SPC Flooring has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages in load-bearing stairs and space saving. There are special advantages in building renovation.
7. Suitable for floor heating, SPC Flooring has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for households that use wall-hung boilers to heat floor heating. SPC Flooring overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tiles, terrazzo, ice, coldness, and slippage, and is the first choice for floor heating and thermal conductive flooring.