The solid wood composite floor is formed by interlacing three layers of solid wood. The surface layer is made of high-quality hardwood slats. Commonly used tree species are ash, birch, beechwood, wood, maple, cherry, etc. The middle is a cork plank, and the bottom is a rotary cut veneer, arranged in a crisscross pattern.
(1) Features: The structure and composition feature make it not only have the advantages of ordinary solid wood flooring, but also effectively adjust the internal stress between the wood, and it is not easy to warp and crack; it is suitable for ordinary floor laying and geothermal heating floor laying.
(2) Classification: solid wood composite flooring can be divided into three-layer composite solid wood flooring, multilayer composite solid wood flooring, and blockboard
(3) Purpose: Suitable for laying medium and high-end floors in family rooms, living rooms, offices, hotels, etc.
2. faux wood vinyl flooring
Faux wood vinyl flooring
is impregnated with thermosetting amino resin with one or more layers of special paper and spread on the surface of wood-based panels such as particleboard, medium-density fiberboard, high-density fiberboard, etc., with a balance layer on the back and a wear-resistant layer on the front. Floor. Also known as laminate flooring.
(1) Features: large size, large variety of patterns, good overall laying effect, uniform color, good visual effect; high surface wear resistance, high flame retardant performance, strong pollution and corrosion resistance, anti-repellent and anti-corrosion Good impact performance; easy to clean, care, good dimensional stability, not easy to arch; easy to lay, can be directly spread on the moisture-proof liner; cheaper, but with higher density, jtp feels harder, and has poor repairability.
(2) Classification: According to the material, it can be divided into high-density board, medium-density board, and particleboard as the base material. According to the purpose, it is divided into public places (wear-resistant revolutions not less than 9000 revolutions) and household use (wear-resistant revolutions not less than 6000 revolutions). According to the quality level, it is divided into top grade, first grade and qualified product.
(3) Application: suitable for floor paving of offices, office buildings, shopping malls, gyms, workshops, etc.