When it comes to the choice of floor decoration, everyone can think of it as ceramic tiles, marble and wood floors, but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and South Korea, spc vinyl flooring has become the first choice for everyone to buy flooring, and the domestic market is also gradually Accepting spc vinyl flooring, why does spc vinyl flooring become popular? First of all, everyone must ask what is spc vinyl flooring and how about spc vinyl flooring. Today I will come to learn about spc vinyl flooring and spc. How about vinyl flooring.
SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin. The SPC substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die, and the PVC is wear-resistant with a three-roll or four-roll calender. The layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are laminated and embossed by heating at one time. No glue is used in the production process.
What about spc vinyl flooring? What is special about spc vinyl flooring?
1. Green and environmental protection, spc vinyl flooring
is a new type of flooring material invented in response to national emission reductions. The main raw material of spc vinyl flooring, polyvinyl chloride resin, is an environmentally friendly non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, No heavy metals and carcinogens, no soluble volatile matter, no radiation, truly natural and environmentally friendly. spc vinyl flooring is a reusable ground material, which is of great significance for protecting our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2. 100% waterproof, PVC has no affinity with water, and will not be mildewed due to high humidity. In southern areas where there are more rainy seasons, spc vinyl flooring will not deform due to moisture and is a good choice for flooring.
3. Fireproof, the fireproof grade of spc vinyl flooring is B1, second only to stone. It will automatically extinguish after leaving the flame for 5 seconds. It is flame-retardant, non-spontaneous, and will not produce toxic or harmful gases. It is suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Anti-slip. Compared with ordinary floor materials, nanofibers feel more astringent when exposed to water, and are less prone to slipping. The more they are exposed to water, the more astringent they are. It is suitable for families with elderly and children. It is the first choice for ground materials in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of spc vinyl flooring is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech, and its wear-resistant revolutions can reach about 10,000 revolutions. Depending on the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of spc vinyl flooring is more than 10-50 years. spc vinyl flooring is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large traffic and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, spc vinyl flooring has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, and is light in weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials. In high-rise buildings, it has unparalleled advantages in load-bearing stairs and space saving. There are special advantages in the renovation of old buildings.
7. It is suitable for floor heating. The spc vinyl flooring has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for households that use wall-hung boilers to heat floor heating. spc vinyl flooring overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tiles, terrazzo, ice, cold, and slippery, and is the first choice for floor heating and thermal conduction flooring.
In addition to the above characteristics, spc vinyl flooring also has the characteristics of high flexibility, sound absorption and noise prevention, high temperature resistance (80 degrees) and low temperature resistance (-20 degrees). Please follow the consultation if you like it.