When it comes to the choice of floor decoration, everyone can think of it must be ceramic tiles, marble and wood floors, but now in developed countries and regions such as Europe, America, Japan and Korea, SPC Flooring has become the first choice for everyone to buy flooring, and the domestic market is gradually accepting it. SPC Flooring, why is SPC Flooring popular? First of all, everyone must ask what is SPC Flooring and how is SPC Flooring. Today, I will come to learn with you what SPC Flooring is and how SPC Flooring is.
SPC is the abbreviation of Stone Plastic Composites. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin. The SPC substrate is extruded by an extruder combined with a T-die, and the PVC is wear-resistant with a three-roll or four-roll calender. The layer, PVC color film and SPC substrate are laminated and embossed by heating at one time. No glue is used in the production process.
So what about SPC Flooring? What is special about SPC Flooring?
1. Green and environmental protection, SPC Flooring is a new type of floor material invented in response to national emission reductions. The main raw material of SPC Flooring, polyvinyl chloride resin, is an environmentally friendly non-toxic renewable resource, 100% free of formaldehyde, lead, benzene, and no heavy metals. And carcinogens, no soluble volatile matter, no radiation, real natural environmental protection. SPC Flooring is a reusable floor material, which is of great significance for protecting our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
2. 100% waterproof, polyvinyl chloride has no affinity with water, and will not be mildewed due to high humidity. In southern areas where there are more rainy seasons, SPC Flooring will not deform due to moisture and is a good floor choice.
3. Fire protection. The fire protection rating of SPC Flooring is B1, second only to stone. It will automatically extinguish after leaving the flame for 5 seconds. It is flame-retardant, non-spontaneous, and will not produce toxic or harmful gases. Suitable for occasions with high fire protection requirements.
4. Anti-slip. Compared with ordinary floor materials, SPC Flooring feels more astringent when exposed to water, and is less prone to slipping. The more you encounter water, the more astringent. It is suitable for families with elderly and children. It is the first choice for ground materials in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc.
5. Super wear-resistant, the wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC Flooring is a transparent wear-resistant layer processed by high-tech, and its wear-resistant revolutions can reach about 10,000 revolutions. Depending on the thickness of the wear-resistant layer, the service life of SPC Flooring is more than 10-50 years. SPC Flooring is a long-life floor, especially suitable for public places with large traffic and high wear.
6. Ultra-light and ultra-thin, SPC Flooring has a thickness of about 3.2mm-12mm, light weight, less than 10% of ordinary floor materials, in high-rise buildings, it has incomparable advantages in load-bearing stairs and space saving, and at the same time in the old There are special advantages in building renovation.
7. It is suitable for floor heating. SPC Flooring has good thermal conductivity and uniform heat dissipation. It also plays a role in energy saving for families who use wall-hung boilers to heat floor heating. SPC Flooring overcomes the defects of stone, ceramic tiles, terrazzo, ice, coldness, and slippage, and is the first choice for floor heating and thermal conductive flooring.